On our accident/personal injury cases, we charge no fee unless you recover money. Call us today at 832-258-9702…
The T. Chris Lewis Law Firm, PLLC is dedicated to providing professional legal services to fit the needs of our clients. Mr. Lewis was recently awarded the Midlands Business Journal’s “40 under 40” award. Mr. Lewis believes that by helping people through the justice system he is empowering others to reach their dreams and aspirations. T. Chris also believes that there are times when people need quality representation to get a fresh start to building a better life.
For over a decade, our law firm has helped thousands of Texans with their personal and work-related injuries. Our office provides fast quality legal services at a reasonable fee for all accident/personal injury cases. We handle all types of insurance disputes, injury cases, as well as assisting Social Security Disability claimants, to obtain the benefits they deserve.
My staff and I are here to accommodate your personal needs and will work to help you reach your goal in your injury claim. The Law firm firmly believes in getting you the maximum amount of money on all injury cases. We’ll do our best to get you every penny you deserve. Hire our firm to handle your case, and put a stop to insurance companies giving you the run around.
Why choose T. Chris Lewis over other law firms?
- * We take a personal approach to handling each client, and will be glad to meet with you personally, at your convenience, as well as return every phone call.
- * We have a full time investigator that works for us and his work is NOT billed back to our clients.
- * Our office has been practicing law for over a decade, we have all the experience necessary to help you resolve your legal matter.
- * If you mention this website, we offer a 30% contingency fee, rather than a 33.3% standard contingency fee, on all accident/personal injury cases that settle without the necessity of litigation. Approximately 90% of all cases settle without litigation at our firm.
- * We only charge a fee on all personal injury & insurance cases if we’re successful in recovering an award for you.
- * Additionally, on all accident/personal injury & insurance cases, we will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front.
- * Our Firm recovers what is called “Contingency fees” on accident/personal injury& insurance cases, which are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you.
The above is not legal advice. That can only come from a qualified attorney who is familiar with all the facts and circumstances of a particular, specific case, and the relevant law.